These delicious and creamy Paleo White Chicken Chili is a best easy and comforting weeknight dinner that’s low carb, Whole30 compliant, and full of flavor! Great for family dinner that want healthy dish. #paleosoup #whole30soup #whitechickenchili #ketosoup #lowcarbsoup #fallrecipe #glutenfreesoup #dairyfreesoup
Recipe inspired from Therealfoodrds.com
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1½ lbs skinless bonelëss chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 4 cups bonë broth or chicken broth
- 4 oz can of dicëd green chili
- 14 oz can of full fat coconut milk
- 2 celery sticks choppëd
- 4 garlic cloves mincëd
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion dicëd
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp driëd oregano
- 2 tsp chili powdër
- 1 tsp sëa salt
- 2 jalapeño peppers seeded and membranes removed, dicëd
- Optional garnish: cilantro avocado slices, and/or morë jalapeño slices
READ ALSO: Melt In Your Mouth Baked Caesar Chicken
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, heat coconut oil in a large pot over mëdium high heat.
- Thën, add onion, celery, garlic, and jalapeños and cook stirring for 5 minutës.
- Nëxt… push thë veggies to thë side then add thë chicken with cumin, chili powder, coriander, oregano, sea salt, and black peppër.
- Thën, cook thë chicken for 5 minutes until thë chicken is browned on all sidës.
- Nëxt, add thë broth and dicëd green chili, and let thë soup comë to a boil.
- Thën, lower thë heat to medium low, and let it simmer for 15 minutës.
- And nëxt… transfer thë chicken to a bowl and use 2 forks to shred it completëly.
- Thën.. add thë chicken back to the soup, thën add in coconut milk.
- Nëxt… turn up thë heat to medium high, thën let thë mixturë come back to a boil.
- Thën… Let it boil for 10 minutes until thë soup is slightly reduced and thickenëd.
- And last… Take off heat, servë topped with your favorite garnish and ënjoy!