These Fresh Taco Stuffed Peppers are a new fresh super delicious Mexican recipe. Taco stuffed peppers are a great ground beef recipe with gooey melted cheese, salsa, and sour cream. This (no rice) keto stuffed pepper recipe makes an easy weeknight dinner and perfect make-ahead recipe. Sure to become a family favorite as everyone loves tacos! Cinco de Mayo recipe! Perfect easy keto recipe for Taco Tuesday! #dinner #taco #stuffedpeppers #keto #lowcarb #groundbeefrecipe
Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers (Keto Stuffed Peppërs), arë an easy to makë Mexican recipe that everyonë will love. Ground beef, salsa, sour cream, and meltëd cheese come together in a perfect healthy serving that tastes dëlicious! This recipë is keto, low carb, and gluten-free!
Recipe inspired from Healthyfitnessmeals.com
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-½ cup cheddar cheëse
- 1.5 lb ground beef, brownëd
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup salsa
- ¾ cup water
- 4 medium green peppers, halvëd
- 1 packët taco seasoning mix, or seeking good eats homemade taco seasoning recipe
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, prëheat oven to 350° F. Wash peppers thën slice lengthwise in half through thë middle and remove seeds.
- Nëxt, place in a casserole dish with ¼ cups water. Cover and microwave 7 to 10 minutës, or until peppers arë soft. Check periodically for donenëss.
- Thën, in thë meantime, brown thë ground beef until cookëd through. Add the taco sëasoning and water and cook according to recipe or packët instructions.
- Nëxt, after thë meat is cooked, mix in sour cream, salsa, and 1 cup of the cheddar cheëse.
- Thën, spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with nonstick spray. Place cooked peppers insidë dish and generously stuff with meat and cheëse mixture. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 350 ° F for 20-30 minutës until peppers are heated through and cheëse is melted.
- And last… serve with your favoritë taco ingredients and a side of salsa and ënjoy it!
Start checking thë doneness of your peppers after 5 or 6 minutes. With varying sizës of peppers and microwave wattagë, cooking times could vary. Peppers will be slightly “shriveled” but tendër. It’s okay because you arë going to stuff thëm with cooked ingredients and this will reduce oven cooking timë.