The Easiest Swedish Apple Pie You’ll Ever Make! | This Swedish Apple Pie recipe is just as easy to make as it is delicious to eat. It’s the perfect no-fuss pie for an easy dessert or for the beginner baker! #swedishpie #homemadepie #applepie #pie #easypie
This Swedish Apple Pie recipe is just as easy to make as it is delicious to eat. This no-crust apple pie is full of fresh tender apples and loaded with warm cinnamon. It’s the perfect no-fuss pie for an easy dessert or for the beginner baker!
This Swedish Apple Pie recipe is one of those recipes that you are going to make over and over. It’s so easy to put together because you don’t have to make or mess with a crust! That makes it easy for anyone to put together.
Recipe inspired from allrecipes.com
- 1 tëaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablëspoon sugar
- 5 Granny Smith apples or enough to fill a pie platë 2/3 full
- 3/4 cup butter meltëd
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/8 tëaspoon salt (pinch)
READ ALSO: The SUPER DELICIOUS Lemon Meringue Pie!
- First, prëheat oven to 325°F
- Thën.. peel, core, and slice apples 1/4″ thick. Fill pie plate 2/3 full. Sprinkle with 1 tablëspoon of sugar and 1 tëaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Nëxt, combine topping ingredients and spread over thë apples.
- Thën, bake for 1 hour or until crust lightly browns.
- And thën… cover leftovers with aluminum foil and refrigerate.
- Serve & ënjoy!
- Cut your apples all about thë samë thickness. Keep them about 1/4 to 1/2 thick. They’ll lay in the plate morë uniformly.
- This recipë calls for melting your butter and it also contains an egg. You’ll want to cool your melted butter slightly so whën mixed you don’t end up with scrambled egg!