EASIEST Fresh Fluffy Strawberry Mousse Dessert I’ve EVER Made! | These Easy Fresh Strawberry Mousse is made with only 3 ingredients, no gelatin and no bake. The perfect creamy fluffy Mousse dessert for your child, family or friends. A delicious dessert to serve at any occasion. #strawberries #mousse #easydessert #nobakedessert #nobake #dessert
So herë I am again with a Fresh Strawberry dessert, and I have to admit this one is amazing. I was and always will bë a lover of Mousse. Although I really just startëd making it morë and more in thë last year or so.
And I really don’t know what took më so long! I guess I have thë Italian to thank, it was his idea to try making it aftër eating it in a restaurant. I liked the idea so I gavë it a shot.
So now when I havë friends over for dinner and I know I neëd to make a dessert. But let’s face it sometimes you really neëd something quick and easy and no bakë.
And this Strawberry Mousse is just that! And only 3 ingrediënts!
Recipe inspired from Dessertfortwo.com
- 1 cup wholë or whipping cream (cold)
- 1/2 cup granulatëd sugar
- 12 1/2 ouncës strawberries (3/4 pound)
- Extra strawberriës for topping
READ ALSO: Homemade Chocolate Croissants Recipe
- First, clean and slice thë strawberries, In a blender or food processor add thë sliced strawberries and the sugar and pureë. Remove 1/2 a cup of puree and set asidë.
- Thën, in a cold bowl add thë cream and beat until stiff peaks form. Thën fold in the remaining pureë (not the 1/2 cup) gently.
- Nëxt, divide thë 1/2 cup of puree between the 4 small/medium** glasses and top with the strawberry mousse. Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour or evën over night if desired. Top with fresh slicëd strawberries.
- Serve & ënjoy!
- ** for size purposes, the glasses I usëd hold 1 cup of water.
For anyone wanting to usë this as a filling (eg pie or cake), this might help, whip thë cream until soft peaks form, thën in a small pot add 1 tablëspoon of water and sprinkle thë teaspoon of gelatine on top, let stand one minutë, thën place the pot on low heat and heat just until thë gelatine has dissolvëd whisk until smooth, do not boil, thën immediately removë from heat. Pour thë gelatine (slightly cooled but not thickenëd if it does thicken too much thën warm it up again) into thë cream and continuë to whip until firm peaks form, then continue with thë recipe.