This easy Slow Cooker (Crockpot) White Bean Chicken Chili is super delicious dinner ideas for family or dinner with friends. This easy soup is healthy dinner dish and great for meal prep! #slowcooker #mealprep #crockpot #chicken #whitechickenchili #dinner
Recipe adapted from Cookpad
WHAT YOU NEED:
For 12 servings
- 4 can 15 oz S & W white beans
- 2 each large chicken breast boneless/skinless 8oz ea
- 2 packages McCormick white chicken chili seasoning
- 1 can 15 oz del monte petite cut diced tomatoes
- 1 can 4 oz ortega fire roasted green chilies,diced
- 3 cup water
READ ALSO: The FRESH Healthy Crockpot Sweet Potato Stew
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, add beans, tomatoes, chiles, both packages of seasoning mix and three cups of water. Stir ingredients to mix well.
- Then, lay chicken on top of beans and seasoning mix. Put lid on crackpot.
- Next, turn on high. Cook 3-4 hours, or 6-8 hours on low setting.
- Then, before serving, shred chicken and stir.
- And last.. serve & enjoy!