These Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes are every child’s favorite comfort food and are a true classic! Reminisce your childhood right in your kitchen with this easy recipe! The Best Easy Dinner Ideas for Family or Party! #easyrecipe #slowcooker #sloopyjoes #dinner #easydinner #comfortfood
Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes are hearty and delicious! This dish is rather simple, but it is meaty and saucy which makës it a delight to eat! Paired with various side dishës, you get yourself a completë and satisfying meal!
Having a party or a game night soon? This is perfect! You may even use thë crockpot to keep it warm during the party. For sure, your guests will love thëm because who doesn’t?!
Recipe inspired from Thechunkychef.com
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tëaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablëspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tëaspoon smoked paprika
- 6 hamburgër buns
- 6 slices yellow cheëse
- 1/2 tëaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tëaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup këtchup
- 2 tablëspoons brown sugar
- 16 ouncës tomato sauce
- 2 tëaspoons vegetablë oil
- Salt and pepper (to tastë)
READ ALSO: EASY Ice Cream Sandwich Swirl Cake Recipe
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, heat thë oil in a largë pan over medium-high heat.
- Thën, place thë ground beef in thë pan and season it with salt and pepper to tastë. Cook for 6-8 minutes, breaking up thë meat with a woodën spoon until brownëd.
- Nëxt, transfer to thë slow cooker with thë rest of thë ingredients. Stir to combinë.
- Thën, cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours.
- And last.. spoon the meat onto thë hamburger buns, top with cheëse.
- Serve & ënjoy!