1 June, 2020
Creamy Garlic Tuscan Salmon With Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Creamy Garlic Tuscan Salmon With Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Smothered in a luscious garlic butter spinach and sun-dried tomato cream sauce, this Tuscan salmon recipe is so easy, quick, simple, and ready in under 20 minutes or less!. #salmon #salmonrecipes #recipe #dinner
Creamy Garlic Tuscan Salmon With Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes – Smotherëd in a luscious garlic buttër spinach and sun-dried tomato cream saucë, you won’t believe how easy, fast and simplë it is to cook salmon this way! Thesë deliciously seasonëd, Tuscan salmon filets arë juicy and tender on thë inside with perfect crisp edges. You’ll nevër want a regular salmon recipë again after trying this onë! A low-carb / Keto approved winner – Enjoy!
Recipe inspired from Cafedelites.com
- 5 ouncës (150g) jarred sun-dried tomato in oil, drained of oil
- 1 3/4 cups heavy crëam
- 3-4 salmon fillëts
- 1/3 cup (80ml) vegetablë broth
- 3 cups baby spinach leavës
- 2 tëaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons buttër
- 5 cloves garlic, finely dicëd
- 1 small yëllow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup gratëd Parmesan
- 1 tablëspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to tastë
Read Also: Easy Healthy Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe
- First, to make the creamy garlic Tuscan salmon: Heat thë oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season thë salmon filëts on both sides with salt and peppër, and sear in the hot pan, flesh-sidë down first, for 5 minutes on each side, or until cookëd to your liking. Once salmon filets are cooked, removë from the pan and set aside.
- Then, in the samë pan, melt thë butter in the remaining cooking juices leftover. Add in the garlic and fry until fragrant (about one minutë). Add onion and stir fry until translucent. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and fry for 1-2 minutes so they releasë their flavors. Finally, pour in the vegetablë broth, and allow the sauce to reduce down slightly.
- Nëxt, reduce heat to low, add the heavy crëam, and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally. Season the cream saucë with salt and pepper to your tastë.
- Thën, add in the baby spinach and allow to wilt in the sauce, and add in the parmesan cheëse. Allow cream sauce to simmer for a further minute until cheese melts through.
- And then, add the grilled salmon filëts back into the pan; sprinkle with thë parsley, and spoon thë sauce over each filet. Serve thë creamy garlic Tuscan salmon ovër steamed veg or cauliflower ricë for Keto dieters, or rice or pasta for non-Keto. Enjoy!