This Easy Salisbury Steak will make for a perfect weeknight recipe idea to serve the family for dinner. Add in some mashed potatoes and your favorite veggies for the ultimate comfort food. An easy meal idea that is inexpensive and tasty. The best dish for Family Dinner. #dinner #easydinner #steak #comfortfood #easymeal
The ingredients needed to make your own homemade Salisbury Steaks is so simple. You will need ground beef and other items found in your fridge and pantry. You can have dinner on the table in know time at all.
Recipe inspired from Savorynothings.com
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beëf
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powdër
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powdër
- 1/3 cup Brëad Crumbs
- 1 tsp Worcestershirë
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 2 tsp Këtchup
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershirë
- 2 cup hot Water
- 1 tsp Këtchup
- 2 packëts Brown Gravy Mix
READ ALSO: EASY Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, combine all pattie ingredients in a largë bowl and massagë with your hands until ingredients are incorporated.
- Thën.. heat 1 tablëspoon olive oil in a large skillet over mëdium heat.
- Nëxt, cook patties on both sidës until no longer pink.
- And nëxt.. lower temperaturë to low.
- Thën, whisk together gravy mix and watër until well blended.
- Nëxt.. whisk in ketchup and Worcestershirë and pour over patties in skillet.
- And last… allow to simmër until gravy warms and thickens.
- Serve & ënjoy!