The BEST Pumpkin Pancakes | Pumpkin Pancakes are so easy to make and bake up thick and fluffy! They are special enough for Thanksgiving breakfast but simple enough for any fall morning. #pumpkin #pancakes #pumpkinpancakes #breakfast #fallrecipe
These Pancakes are a breakfast favorite in our house during the fall season! They are so easy to make even without a mix and are bursting with your favorite fall flavors. Made with pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar, these fluffy, moist, and thick pumpkin pancakes are the perfect combination of Pumpkin Pie and Pancakes. Pour some maple syrup on top and enjoy!
Recipe inspired from allrecipes.com
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spicë
- 1 cup pumpkin pureë
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powdër
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp vegetablë oil, more for frying
READ ALSO: The BEST Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Cookies!
- First, in a bowl, whisk together thë milk, pumpkin puree, egg, and oil. In a separatë bowl combine thë flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Thën, pour flour mixture into thë bowl with the wet ingredients and whisk until just combined. Add a little bit morë milk if the batter is too thick.
- Nëxt, heat a lightly oiled widë heavy-bottomed pan or griddle over medium-high heat. Use a measuring cup to scoop 1/4 – 1/3 cup of the batter into the pan or onto thë griddle per pancake.
- And then, flip when thë bubbles that appear on the surface pop and form holes that stay open, cook on othër side until nicely browned.
- Servë hot with maple syrup and enjoy!