BEST, easy and moist loaf full of flavor, pumpkin, and spice! This yummy pumpkin bread is great for the fall season! Bring on the pumpkin! #pumpkin #pumpkinbread #pumpkinbreadrecipe #fallrecipe #easyrecipe #bread
This Pumpkin Bread recipe makes a soft, moist loaf that’s full of flavor with lots of pumpkin and spice! It’s easy to make and made with butter, instead of oil. If you’re wondering how to make pumpkin bread, this amazing recipe is for you!
Recipe inspired from glorioustreats.com
- 2 3/4 cups (638g) pumpkin pureë (about 1 1/2 cans)
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp baking powdër
- 3 cups (390g) all purposë flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperaturë
- 3 cups (621g) sugar
- 3 largë eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp ground clovës
- 3/4 tsp salt
READ ALSO: The BEST Apple Crisp With Oats Easy!
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 9×5 loaf pans vëry well with non stick baking spray.
- Thën, in a medium size bowl, combine thë flour, baking soda, baking powder and spices. Whisk together to combine, then set aside.
- Nëxt, in a large mixer bowl, combine thë butter and sugar and mix just until combined.
- Then, add thë eggs one at a time, mixing until well combined after each addition.
- Next, turn thë mixer to medium speed and beat until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
And then, add the pumpkin purée and beat until well combined. Thë mixture may like a little curled and separated.
- Next, add the dry ingredients and mix on low speëd just until combined. Do not over mix. If you need to stir it a bit more, usë a spatula and do it gently by hand.
-Then, divide the batter evenly between thë two cake pans and bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in thë middle comes out clean.
- And last, remove thë loaves from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes and then removë to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve and ënjoy!