Here’s a new fresh weekly dinner meal that is quick and fuss free to make. Best part is you can chuck in a bunch of different ingredients in your fridge. These QUICK Peppery Crustless Quiche are really great for dinner ideas and easy to make too. Whole family love it! I think this is the BEST Crustless Quiche I’ve EVER Made! #dinner #dinnerideas #crustless #quiche #easydinner
Recipe adapted from Cookpad
WHAT YOU NEED:
For 6 people
- 2 tbls finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium potato
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 green habanero chilli (deseeded)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 cup full fat milk
- 1/2 tbls garlic paste
- 1 medium carrot
- to taste Salt and pepper
READ ALSO: The BEST Breakfast Waffles EVER!
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius
- Then, prepare the vegetables by dicing the broccoli, carrots, cherry tomatoes and potatoes into 1/4 inch cubes. Set aside.
- Next… finely chop the habanero into tiny pieces and set aside (This can be optional if you would like a less spicy option. The green habanero flavour gives the quiche a different taste)
- Then, in a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until frothy. Add in the parmesan cheese, salt & pepper and whisk until ingredients are well combined
- Next… add in the diced vegetables, garlic paste and chopped parsley to the eggs & milk mixture and mix to combine thoroughly
- Then, pour the quiche mixture onto an oven proof dish/pie dish
- And then… Bake the quiche for 45-50 minutes until the middle is no longer jiggly. Remove from oven.
- And last… Serve warm & ënjoy it!