Pavlova Recipe is one of the best recipe for who looking for healthy recipe. Pavlova Recipe is a simple dessert that you will love the taste. I love to share this Pavlova Recipe because the food is easy to make and it’s so sweet. So, Pavlova Recipe is good for you who searching simple food recipe.
In this elegant dessert, a crisp white meringue layer is filled with whipped cream and fresh fruit. To keep your meringue from being flat and grainy, try beating egg whites until stiff but not dry. Overbeaten egg whites lose volume and deflate when folded into other ingredients.
Also, when beating in sugar, beat in about 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well between each addition. Then beat until meringue is thick, white and glossy. Be absolutely sure not a particle of grease or egg yolk gets into the whites.
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 6 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Draw a 9-inch circle on the parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Gradually add in the sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat until thick and glossy. Gently fold in vanilla extract, lemon juice, and cornstarch.
- Spoon mixture inside the circle drawn on the parchment paper. Working from the center, spread mixture toward the outside edge, building edge slightly. This should leave a slight depression in the center.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside. Remove the paper, and place meringue on a flat serving plate. Fill the center of the meringue with whipped cream, and top with kiwifruit slices.
Other fresh fruit may be substituted for kiwi, like sliced strawberries, pineapple, mango, or a combination thereof. If you prefer sweetened whipped cream, you may add two teaspoons of sugar while whipping the cream, or to taste.
Read Also: Diabetes Recipe Ideas
At least, this Pavlova Recipe good as a dessert or just for eat with family or your friends. I recommended this Pavlova Recipe because this Pavlova Recipe have great taste and simple to make it.