Pavlova Recipe is one of the best dessert recipe for who looking for dessert Pavlova Recipe. This Pavlova Recipe is a simple dessert with strawberry taste that you will love the taste. I love to share this Pavlova Recipe because this food is easy to make and it’s dessert. Dessert good for everyone. So, This Strawberry Pavlova Recipe is good for you who searching Strawberry Dessert.
When you find a punnet of perfectly ripe strawberries, showcase them in this irresistible summer dessert
For the meringue
- 4 egg whites
- 250g caster sugar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the topping
- 500g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 200g redcurrants, stalks removed
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 350ml double cream
- Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 2.
- Using a pencil, mark out the circumference of a dinner plate on baking parchment.
- Whisk 4 egg whites with a hand mixer until they form stiff peaks, then whisk in 250g caster sugar, 1 tbsp at a time, until the meringue looks glossy.
- Whisk in 1 tsp white wine vinegar, 1 tsp cornflour and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Spread the meringue inside the circle, creating a crater by making the sides a little higher than the middle.
- Bake for 1 hr, then turn off the heat and let the Pavlova cool completely inside the oven.
- When the meringue is cool, chop 100g of the hulled strawberries. Mix them with 100g of the redcurrants and 2 tbsp icing sugar.
- Place in a food processor, blitz until smooth, then push the fruit mixture through a sieve.
- Whip 350ml double cream with the remaining 1 tbsp icing sugar and spread it over the meringue. Put the remaining 400g hulled and halved strawberries and 100g redcurrants on the cream and finally pour the sauce over the whole lot.
Read Also: Best Pavlova Recipe
At least, this Pavlova Recipe good as a dish or just for eat with family or your friends. I recommended this Pavlova Recipe because this Pavlova Recipe have great taste and simple to make it.