Laziness. Pure laziness. That’s what this started out as lol 3 ingredients and 30 minutes in the oven. LOVE when throw togethers work out so well!! These “The LAZY” Oven BBQ Chicken are really great dinner ideas for family or friends and also really easy to make too. You’ll love this BBQ chicken dish. #chicken #bbq #bbqchicken #dinner #easydinner
Recipe adapted from Cookpad
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 1/2 lbs skinless boneless chicken tenders or thighs
- 1/3-1/2 cup brown sugar
- Lawry’s signature steakhouse marinade, 1/2 a bottle
- Salt pepper and garlic powder
READ ALSO: The EASIEST Buffalo Chicken Dip
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, Preheat oven to 350.
- Then, place chicken in a casserole dish. Season it.
- Next, pour sauce over chicken then sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Then, using a marinade brush, coat the chicken and mix at the same time.
- Next, bake for 30-40 minutes uncovered.
- WA LA lol
- And last.. ready to serve & Enjoy!