Outrageous Baked Chicken to Die For – Baked Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken is the best and juicy chicken ever. It is baked to crisp-tender perfection and ready in less than 30 minutes. This dish is super flavorful and the sweet and savory sauce makes it so much better! #baked #bakedchicken #chicken #chickenrecipe
- 4 Tbs brown sugar
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 4 Boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
Read Also: Best Damn Chicken Thigh Marinade Recipe!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray baking dish with oil (I used my Mistobaked chicken filled with olive oil…if you don’t have one of these, get one! I have two, one filled with olive oil and one filled with vegetable oil).
- Put the olive oil in a small pan and saute the garlic until it is tender.
- Remove the olive oil and garlic from heat and add the brown sugar.
- Place chicken breasts into the baking dish and spread the brown sugar and garlic mixture over top of the chicken.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked completely through.