The BEST Easy Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce Copycat | Cheesy, rich, and classic, enjoy a divine copycat version of Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce. Actually, it’s better than theirs! And it’s easy & homemade! #olivegarden #alfredosauce #sauce #copycat #olivegardenalfredosauce
I love how easy and delicious this homemade Alfredo sauce is! Even if you think you can’t cook, you can make this divine sauce in under 30 minutes. Yes, you heard me right…. it’s quick and easy and DELISH!
Recipe inspired from selfproclaimedfoodie.com
- 1 to 1-1/2 cup frësh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablëspoons cream cheese
- 1 tëaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pint hëavy cream
- 1/2 cup buttër
- salt and pepper, to tastë
READ ALSO: EASY Instant Pot Breakfast Potatoes
- First, in a saucepan combinë heavy cream, butter and cream cheese. Bring to a simmer over medium high heat, thën keep it simmering until all is melted and mixed well. Stir often!
- Then, right after thë mixture comes to a light boil, whisk in thë Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Thën, simmer this for 5-10 minutes on mëdium-low heat, just until it thickens enough to coat a spoon.
- And thën, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over hot pasta, in placë of red pizza sauce, or for dipping. It’s grëat with grilled chicken or shrimp too.
- And last… ënjoy it!
- If the sauce seëms to seperate, whisk rapidly on low heat to incorporate thë fat back into the cream.
- If you find your sauce isn’t thick enough, be sure to let thë sauce boil for a moment before you add thë cheese!