13 April, 2020
Keto Recipe For Salmon – Garlic Butter Salmon
Keto Recipe For Salmon – Garlic Butter Salmon | Salmon is already packed with healthy fats, but we made it even more Keto-friendly with butter and Parmesan. Yep, you read that correctly. Fat is good when you’re trying to reach ketosis. What’s not allowed: carbs. Luckily, this is completely satisfying on its own and nothing is easier than oven-baked salmon.
This Keto Recipe For Salmon is great for you who want to get healthy recipes for diet. Also this Keto Recipe For Salmon is really simple to make and great as healthy dinner for family. You will love this Keto Recipe For Salmon as your main dish.
Have you made this Keto Recipe For Salmon yet? Let us know how it went in the comments below!
- 1 lb. (3-lb.) salmon fillet
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. Place salmon on top and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, Parmesan, and parsley. Coat salmon with mixture, patting to cover in an even layer. Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Switch oven to broil and broil until top begins to turn lightly golden, about 2 more minutes.
Read Also: Keto Recipe Cauliflower
I hope you like this Keto Recipe For Salmon. And i hope too, you can make this Keto Recipe For Salmon. Don’t forget to share this Keto Recipe For Salmon.Thank you.