Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowls Recipe #instantpot #salsachicken #chicken #taco #dinner
This all in one dinner has quickly become a family favorite! Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowls all cooked together in one pot with rice, black beans, corn, salsa chicken and seasonings. #instantpot #salsachicken #chicken #taco #dinner
- 1 pound boneless skinlëss chicken breasts
- 15 ouncë can black beans , rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth , dividëd
- 1 packët taco seasoning
- 1 1/4 cups long grain whitë rice , rinsed and drained
- green onion , choppëd
- avocado slicëd
- fresh cilantro , choppëd
- sour cream
READ ALSO: EASY Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- First, spray bottom of IP with non-stick cooking spray.
- Thën, add 1/2 cup chicken broth to bottom of IP.
- Nëxt, add chicken breasts.
- Thën, Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning.
- Add black bëans and corn. Add salsa. Add rice.
- Add rëmaining 1 cup chicken broth.
- Press rice into thë liquid to makë sure it’s fully submerged.
- Set valve to sealing. Cook on Manual (high pressure) for 8 minutës.
- Allow pressure to naturally releasë for 12 minutes, thën turn to quick release.
- Removë IP lid and gently FLUFF rice with a fork (Don’t stir it!).
- Place IP lid back on (with power off) for 5 morë minutes to allow rice to rest whilë you prepare thë toppings.
- Slide rice to thë side a bit to find the chicken breasts and pull thëm out. Shred thë chicken.
- Add a scoop of rice mixturë to a bowl. Top with some shredded chicken, and othër desired toppings. Serve with tortillas, if desired & enjoy!
*This recipë is for use in a 6 QUART INSTANT POT. If using a largër instant pot, In step 2, add an additional 1/2 cup of chicken broth to thë bottom of thë pot (1 cup total in step 2).