This is a recipe I learned from a friend of mine who is really into healthy food. I am happy to share my success with this amazing healthy lasagna recipe. Originally it was a vegan dish. I made it with non-vegan mozzarella and cottage cheese, but it can very well be made with vegan cheese too. I hope you enjoy this best healthy lasagna for your dinner with family or friends. #lasagna #healthylasagna #lasagnarecipe #dinner #healthyrecipe #comfortfood
Recipe adapted from Cookpad
WHAT YOU NEED:
For 6 servings
- 100 g Cottage cheese
- 250 g Lasagna pasta
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 300 g Spinach
- 350 g Mushrooms
- 500 g Mozarella (or other cheese of choice)
- 800 g Canned diced tomatos (or fresh tomatoes)
- Basil (fresh or dried)
- Olive oil
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, slice the mushrooms, mince the garlic and moderately fry them in olive oil and some basil.
- Then, combine the diced tomatos and spinach with some basil and fry them until the spinash softens. Add salt and pepper according to choice.
- Next.. grate half the mozarella and slice the other half. If you prefer, you can use/combine with yellow cheese of vegan cheese. I like using mozzarella because of the creamy structure it gives.
- Then.. Preheat the oven on 180°C.
- Layer the ingredients in the following order: 1. Lasagna pasta, 2.Tomato&spinach mixture, 3. Lasagna pasta, 4. Mushrooms mixture, 5. Lasagna pasta, 6. Tomato&spinach mixture, 7. Grated mozzarella and cottage cheese, 8. Lasagna pasta, 9. Sliced mozzarella. You can sprinkle some basil on top of the mozzarella.
- Then, bake the lasagna for ~40 minutes. If you like the cheese on top crispier, like I do, you can bake it for 50 minutes.
- And last.. serve & enjoy!