Easy Healthy Dinner Recipe | Healthy and simple Grilled Chicken made with a super delicious Mango Salsa recipe. It’s important to dress things up around the dinner table and this recipe is a good place to start. Adds some twist and flavor to your chicken recipe. #healthydinnerrecipe #dinner #healthydinner #dinnerrecipe #grilledchicken #chicken
Grilled chicken is always a win, but when you add this mango salsa recipe over it, you will be taking the flavor of your healthy grilled chicken recipe to a whole new level of flavor. This healthy recipe is our absolute favorite. We serve this over basmati rice or quinoa.
Recipe inspired from gimmedelicious.com
- 4 thin boneless skinlëss chicken breasts
- 1 cup dicëd mango
- 1 cup dicëd avocado
- 1/2 cup mincëd red bell pepper
- 2 tëaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup choppëd cilantro
- 2 tëaspoons chili powder
- salt to tastë
- thë juice of 1 lime
- First, Heat a grill over medium-high heat. Drizzle thë olive oil over the chicken breasts and sprinkle with the chili powder and salt to taste.
- Thën, grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Nëxt, while thë chicken is cooking, combine the mango, avocado, red bell pepper and cilantro in a bowl. Stir in the lime juice and salt to taste.
- And thën, spoon the salsa over the chicken.
- Serve and ënjoy!