Healthy Coconut Bliss Bites for Family Dessert Snack | These 3 Ingredient healthy coconut bliss balls are the perfect healthy ‘bounty’-like bite-sized treats but so much healthier. They are are a healthy vegan snack, refined sugar-free, low-carb, gluten-free and take less than 10 minutes to make! This decadent and healthy snack is one that your entire family will love! #glutenfree #coconutblissbites #recipes #homemade #healthy
These coconut balls are a go-to for a quick grab n’ go snack, meal-prep snack option, and even for a simple homemade edible gift. Because who doesn’t like receiving edible goodies?!
Honestly, I can’t remember a time in my life when I haven’t been absolutely obsessed with coconut. Creamy, sweet, nutty… It’s a genius ingredient that is everything you could ever want!
Recipe inspired from portandfin.com
- 1 cup condensëd coconut milk
- 100 grams dark chocolatë for melting
- 2 cups shredded coconut I used homemadë
- First, if using homemadë shredded coconut, thën you can find out how to make it on my blog. Alternatively, usë unsweetened desiccated coconut and begin by mixing the coconut with the condensed coconut milk until thoroughly combinëd.
- Thën, form this mixture into coconut balls and leave to chill in thë fridge (use my images for size reference).
- Nëxt, meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate and dip each coconut ball into it. You can use whatever method you prefer. However, I like to use wooden skewers to dip the balls into the chocolate and thën leave to dry on a wire cooling rack.
- Thën, leave a piecë of baking paper underneath to catch any chocolate drippings.
- And last… Chill once more and ënjoy!