A great fall recipe and a family favorite here. These is the best pumpkin bread I EVER Made! Really great for fall season, party, family or halloween. Everyone love it. This recipe was easy to make to, you’ll love this dessert. #pumpkin #bread #desserts #fall #pumpkinbread #halloween
Recipe adapted from Cookpad
WHAT YOU NEED:
For 2 loaves
- 1 can (16 ounces) – pure pumpkin puree or 2-3 cups mashed fresh cooked pumpkin
- 1 tsp – ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp – ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp – baking powder
- 3 cups – AP flour or wheat flour
- 2 tsp – vanilla
- 4 large – eggs
- 1 2/3 – cups sugar
- 2/3 cup – vegetable oil
- 2 tsp – baking soda
- 1 tsp – salt
- OPTIONAL: 1 cup – rough chopped walnuts
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, preheat oven to 350°F
- Then, spray the bottoms of two loaf pans with cooking spray
- Next, mix the pumpkin, sugar, oil, vanilla, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Then, mix the rest of the ingredients and then add to the wet and stir until combined.
- Next, pour into the pans.
- Then, bake for 50 – 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- And then… Cool completely before cutting
- Serve & Enjoy!