These Genius Chicken Fajita Crack Filling is perfect dish for family dinner. I made this for my family a few times before narrowing down the perfect recipe. Whole family love it. And don’t worry, this new fresh dish are easy to make. You’ll love it! #chicken #dinner #fajita #crack #dish
Recipe adapted from Cookpad
WHAT YOU NEED:
For 8 People or more
- 2 whole chickens, quartered
- 2 packs chicken fajita seasoning
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 large can of black beans
- 1 regular can of corn
- 2 cups water
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 can Rotel with Habanero (hot)
- 1 medium container of your favorite chili (green or red, not Texas style) or salsa
READ ALSO: The QUICK Peppery Crustless Quiche
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, quarter chickens and cube breasts. Or season whole (with fajita seasoning)
- Next, pressure cook chicken with fajita seasoning and 2 cups water for 25 mins on high setting.
- Then remove all bones and shred. I prefer a hand held potato masher. Or bear paws. After shredded, clean the pressure cooker pot and add the chicken back in.
- Next, drain all canned ingredients and then add to the pressure cooker pot, under heat. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and canned goods then stir until everything is blended.
- Then, cover the pressure cooker and cook for 5 minutes on low pressure.
- Next… after cooking, simply stir and serve as a dip, over tortilla chips, fill a burrito or quesadilla. Remember to cover with your favorite shredded or liquid cheese.
- And last… Serve & ënjoy it!