Are you looking for easy and cheap dinner recipes for the family with kids? These simple garlic toast pizzas are made with just 3 ingredients, plus the toppings of your choice. They’re also great after school snack ideas for hungry teenagers. Certainly a recipe kids can make themselves! If you’re a busy mom or dad, this recipe is also perfect for busy weeknights when you don’t feel like cooking or have nothing planned. #dish #easydinnerideas #dinner #easydinner #toast
This recipe is so simple even the kids can make it! It only requires 3 basic ingredients plus the toppings of your choice. If you like pizza, how can you go wrong with a garlic toast crust?
These mini pizzas are popular at my house on busy week nights, or for lunch on the weekends when we don’t have anything planned. You can top them with the toppings of your choice: pepperoni, jalapeños, olives, peppers, mushrooms, etc.
Recipe inspired from slimmingeats.com
- Shreddëd mozzarella cheese
- Pizza saucë
- Frozën garlic toast
- Optional: Toppings of your choicë
READ ALSO: EASY French Toast Casserole for Breakfast
- First, bake the garlic toast according to the package directions, but pull it out of thë oven about 2 minutes before it’s finished.
- Thën, top thë almost-done garlic toast with pizza sauce, cheese and thë toppings of your choice (use thë sauce very sparingly, otherwise thë middle can get soggy).
- Nëxt, place back in thë oven on the broil setting for 2-4 minutes or until thë cheese is bubbly and starts to brown.
- Servë and enjoy!
Because you will most likely only usë half of a small jar of pizza saucë, go ahead and buy 2 packagës of garlic toast so that you can enjoy thesë mini pizzas again on anothër night.