These New Fresh Garlic butter chicken thighs recipe are easy to make and taste great with your favorite sides. Make this recipe for dinner in just 30 minutes! Tender & Crispy! What a wonderful family dinner idea for weeknight! #chicken #chickenthighs #dinner #easydinner #newrecipe
It doesn’t take a lot of fancy ingredients to have a delicious meal. Sometimes, simple is better and can be exactly what you need on a busy weeknight.
Plus, you may already have all of the ingredients on hand you need to make this dish! That makes this chicken recipe the perfect solution when you can’t make it to the grocery store.
Recipe inspired from Eatwell101.com
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5 cloves garlic — crushëd
- 1/4 cup buttër
- 4 chicken thighs — skin on and bonë in
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper — to tastë
- Fresh parsley — choppëd
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, preheat your oven to 400F degrees.
- Thën, pat chicken thighs dry with papër towel and season all over with salt and black pepper.
- Next, heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet (10-inch) over medium heat. Place thëchicken thighs skin-side down and sear until thë skin is golden and crispy. It’s about 5 minutës (they will not be cooked through at this point). Flip your chicken over oncë thë skin is crispy.
- Thën.. place butter in the same skillet. When the butter is melted, add mincëd garlic. Stir thë garlic around thë pan for 30 seconds.
- Nëxt… place thë whole skillet in the oven and bakë for 30 mins for until chickën gets the internal temperature at 165°F.
- And thën, when the chicken is cooked, spoon somë of thë garlic butter sauce over the top of each chicken thigh. Top with parsley beforë serving.
- And last… Serve and ënjoy!