Funnel Cake Recipe is one of the best dessert recipe for who looking for Funnel Cake Recipe for dessert. This Funnel Cake is a simple dessert with amazing taste that you will love the taste.
I love to share this Funnel Cake because this food is easy to make and it’s for dessert. Dessert good for everyone. So, This Funnel Cake Recipe is good for you who searching Cake for Dessert.
This funnel cake recipe is simple to make than doughnuts, and it’s just as good. Funnel cakes have been a favorite of ours since we came across them living in the Ozarks.
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- Confectioners’ sugar
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, water and vanilla until well blended. In another bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; beat into egg mixture until smooth. In a deep cast-iron or electric skillet, heat oil to 375°.
- Cover the bottom of a funnel spout with your finger; ladle 1/2 cup batter into the funnel. Holding the funnel several inches above the oil, release your finger and move the funnel in a spiral motion until all the batter is released, scraping with a rubber spatula if needed.
- Fry until golden brown, 2 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels. Dust with confectioners’ sugar; serve warm.
Do you looking for Fast Mimicking Diet Recipe for Dinner? Try this Sweet Potato Fricassee.
At least, this Funnel Cake Recipe good as a dessert or just a dish for eat with family or your friends. I recommended this Funnel Cake Recipe because this Funnel Cake have great taste, so sweet and simple to make it.