This Homemade Funnel Cake Recipe is one of the best Home made dessert recipe for who looking for Funnel Cake Recipe for dessert. This Funnel Cake Recipe is a simple dessert with great yummy taste that you will love the taste.
I really love to share this Funnel Cake to all of you because this cake is easy to make and it’s a amazing dessert. Dessert good for everyone, even for kids. So, This Homemade Funnel Cake Recipe is good for you who searching Cake for Dessert.
This easy homemade funnel cake recipe tastes just like the classic fair favorite. Top these with some powdered sugar or your favorite topping for a simple treat that everyone will love!
To make these funnel cakes, you’ll start out by heating some oil in a large skillet or pot. I suggest sticking with a neutral oil like canola or vegetable oil to fry these funnel cakes, I used canola oil in this recipe since it’s what I always have on hand.
Read Also: Keto Recipe For Salmon
- Canola or vegetable oil for frying
- 2 cups (250 grams) all-purpose flour spooned & leveled
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups (360 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place a large skillet or large pot over medium heat and fill halfway with oil. Allow oil to heat to 350°F (177°C) while you prepare the funnel cake batter.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until fully combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Once the oil has reached 350°F (177°C) pour the funnel cake batter into a funnel, using your finger to close off the end of the funnel, (or pour the batter into a plastic squeeze bottle or liquid measuring cup).
- Carefully pour about 1/4 – 1/3 cup of the batter into the oil in a circular motion overlapping itself. Allow to cook until lightly golden brown on the bottom (about 1-2 minutes), then carefully flip with tongs or a flat spatula and allow to cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Carefully remove the cooked funnel cakes with tongs or a flat spatula and transfer to a baking sheet or plate lined with paper towels. Allow to cool slightly, then top with powdered sugar or your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
- I used whole milk in this recipe, but 2%, 1%, skim, or even almond milk will work just fine.
- I typically use about 1/4 cup – 1/3 cup of batter per funnel cake, which will yield about 10-12 funnel cakes. You can easily cut this recipe in half to just make 5-6.
Read Also Another Funnel Cake Recipe: Easiest Funnel Cake Recipe
In the end, this Homemade Funnel Cake Recipe is good as a dessert or just a dish for eat with family or your friends. I recommended this Funnel Cake Recipe because this Funnel Cake have amazing taste, so sweet and simple to make it.