EASY New Fresh Ground Turkey Patties | This easy turkey patties recipe is definitely a keeper. Made with ground turkey and simple ingredients you certainly already have in your, these turkey patties make the perfect protein addition to your lunch or meal-prep. Don’t miss our tips after the recipe to make the best turkey patties and burgers. Enjoy! #groundturkey #turkey #patties #lunch #mealprep #easyrecipe
Recipe adapted from EatWell101.com
Thank you for Christina Cherrier from EatWell101.com who make & share this the BEST Easy Turkey Patties Recipe EVER!
Tips for The Turkey Patties
- You can easily double this recipe to make more turkey patties.
- You can bake the turkey patties: Just drizzle some vegetable oil onto a large, non-stick cookie sheet, making sure that the surface is evenly covered. Arrange the turkey patties on the sheet and gently brush the tops with some oil. Bake at 425˚F for 15 minutes. Flip, and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- These turkey patties are healthy, fresh and full of flavor and make great lunches at work, or mid-day breaks on the campus.
- To freeze, place the turkey patties in freezer bags and keep in the freezer for up to 3 months. Transfer the frozen turkey patties to the refrigerator overnight to thaw before reheating in the microwave.
WHAT YOU NEED:
For 6 servings
- 1lb (450g) ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or crumbled bouillon cube)
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
Get The Instructions in Here: EASY Turkey Patties Recipe