Fasting Mimicking Diet Recipe is one of the best diet recipe for who looking for Fasting Mimicking Diet Recipe for dinner. This Fasting Mimicking Diet Recipe is a simple dish with amazing taste that you will love the taste. I love to share this Fasting Mimicking Diet Recipe because this food is easy to make and it’s for dinner. Dinner good for everyone. So, This Fasting Mimicking Diet Recipe is sweet potato fricassee, good for you who searching Healthy dinner.
This sweet potato fricassee recipe allows you to make a quick, tasty and vegan lunch in no time, combining the French potato fricassee with a Provence-style tomato into one preparation, and one dish.
This sweet potato fricassee recipe does wonders for hungry kids, adults, as well as athletes for a workout meal that is plant based and rich in complex carbs.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 white onion (use garlic instead or with it)
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp herbs de provence (use thyme and oregano as substitute)
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley to taste
- 1 oz water if needed
Optional: adding tomate à la provençale
- 1 tomato
- Peel the sweet potatoes and slice them with equal thickness.
- Peel and finely chop the onion, and parsley.
- In a pan, heat the oil to medium then add the sweet potatoes. Fry for 5 minutes
- Add the onion, herbs, salt and pepper, mix and fry for another 10 minutes. If the fricassee becomes too dry, add a small amount of water, mix and cover with lid.
- Cut the tomato in two and cook it on each side for 2-3 minutes while the rest of the fricassee finishes cooking.
- Serve on plates, then sprinkle the fresh parsley at the end for decoration.
Do you like Dessert? Try this: Lemon Blueberry Cake Recipe.
At least, this Fasting Mimicking Diet Recipe good as a dish or just for eat with family or your friends. I recommended this Fasting Mimicking Diet Recipe because this Fasting Mimicking Diet Recipe have great taste, healthy and simple to make it.