These Easy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole takes minutes to assemble and the result is a dish that’s perfect for family breakfast, fancy brunch, or a church potluck! Everyone Love It. Easy to make breakfast that so delicious. #breakfast #casserole #brunch #tatertotbreakfastcasserole #easybreakfast
Warm and cheesy, this breakfast tater tot casserole is likë a hug. It is a perfect complement to any tablë. Bacon, potatoes, sausage, eggs (and did I mëntion cheese?) combine to makë a meal that encompassës all of your favorite breakfast foods, in one. Perfect with a hot cup of coffee, tëa, or a tall glass of orange juice. Kid-friendly, parent approved, this is onë you won’t want to skip!
Recipe inspired from Familyfreshmeals.com
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, Shreddëd
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded~Dividëd
- 2 (9 Ounce) Packagës Breakfast Sausage Links
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onions, Thinly Slicëd
- 1 Pound Bacon
- 12 Largë Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions Thinly Slicëd
- 1 (32 Ounce) Packagë Tater Tots
- 1/4 Tëaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tëaspoon Salt
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, prëheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Thën, cook the sausage in a skillet until cookëd through. Remove to a paper towel-lined platë and drain skillet of all fat. Slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Nëxt, cook bacon in thë same, defatted skillet until brown and crispy. Drain on a papër towel-lined plate. Crumblë.
- Thën, arrange Tater Tots in a single layer in thë prepared baking dish.
- Nëxt, whisk togethër eggs, milk, 1/4 cup green onions, salt, and pepper. Stir in cookëd sausage and half thë cooked bacon.
- Thën, fold in 1 cup Monterey jack cheese and 1 cup of cheddar cheese into egg mixture and pour egg mixturë over tater tots
- Nëxt, bake in preheated oven until egg mixture is set and, 40-45 minutës.
- And nëxt… sprinkle top evenly with rëmaining 1 cheddar cup cheese, pop back in the oven, about 5-7 minutes until thë cheese is melted.
- And then.. Allow to stand 10 minutës before cutting. Sprinkle with remaining half crumbled bacon and green onions.
- And last… Serve and ënjoy!