EASY Spicy Hells Chicken Dish! | Eastside Marios make a great spicy chicken dish. This dish brings a slow burn to the taste buds. This recipe easily recreates that dish. Everyone like chicken dish, right? Who doesn’t? Try this new fresh dinner recipe idea for your family dinner or dinner with friends. What an amazing dish! #dinner #chicken #spicy #easydinner #chickenrecipe #maindish
Recipe adapted from Cookpad
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 chicken breasts (boneless/skinless)
- Vegetable oil (as needed)
- 3 Tbsp red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbsp cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 28 oz diced tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 cup onion (diced)
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, butterfly chicken breasts. Mix dredge ingredients in a bowl. Dredge chicken and fry in oil over medium high heat until golden. Aprox 4 minutes per side.
- Next, once chicken is browned, remove from pan. Turn heat to medium and add onion and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes, then add the remaining Sauce ingredients and mix well.
- Then, add 3 Tbsp of the dredging flour to sauce and stir into sauce. Add chicken into the sauce, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- And last… Serve immediately & ënjoy it!