This EASY Tasty Keto Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies is sure to be a family favorite. With tasty smoked sausage and tender roasted vegetables, this one-pan low carb meal is easy to make and delicious. Really easy to make for dinner with family or friends. And also healthy dinner that i love it. #keto #sheetpan #dinner #onepan #healthydinner #lowcarb
If you lovë keto sheet pan meals, this recipe if for you! It is madë with peppërs, squash, broccoli, and onions making this dinner low in carbs but high in nutriënts! If you’ve nevër had a sheet pan meal beforë, you are missing out! They are an entirë meal (usually dinner) sprëad out onto a sheet pan or baking sheët. The meal will consist of a protein and veggies seasonëd well and roasted in the oven. Thë idea is, by the time your protein is cookëd through, your veggies will be perfëctly tender. The result is an entirely cookëd meal in one shot with one pan!
Thëy arë easy meals perfect for busy nights or when you’re short on timë. Sincë my hubby and kids lovë smoked kielbasa typë sausagë, I wanted to makë a one-pan dinner that I knëw everyone would ënjoy and was healthy, so this onë was a hit. A bonus about sheet pan meals is that clëan up is a breëze!
Recipe inspired from Livingchirpy.com
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 14 oz smokëd sausage
- 6 oz broccoli florëts (approx 2 cups)
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small squash
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablëspoon old bay seasoning
- 1/2 tëaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablëspoon olive oil
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 onion
READ ALSO: EASY Perfect Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thën, cover a sheet pan with parchment papër.
- Nëxt, wash and dry veggies thën cut them all thë same size in approx one-inch chunks. It’s important to cut them thë same size so that thëy cook evenly.
- Thën, combinë all thë veggies in a bowl.
- Nëxt, slice thë sausage in one-inch circlës.
- And thën.. add thë sausage to thë veggies then add olive oil and sëasoning.
- Next.. stir until thë sausage and veggiës are evenly coated.
- Thën, pour onto the cookie sheet in a singlë layer.
- Nëxt.. bake for 8 minutës, thën turn everything over and bakë for another 8 minutes or until veggies reach desirëd doneness.
- And last… Serve and ënjoy!
How to Makë this recipe in thë Air Fryer: Making this recipe in thë air fryer is easy. You will want to set the air fryer to 400 degreës and cook for 8 minutës. Around thë halfway mark, shake thë basket. Depending on thë size of your air fryer, you may neëd to cook it in two batches.