The BEST Crockpot Soup! My family loves this easy crockpot meals chicken soup recipe. Creamy & delish! #soup #souprecipeseasy #souprecipe #enchiladasoup #slowcooker #slowcookersoup #crockpot #crockpotrecipes #crockpotsoup #foodvideos #recipevideo #recipes
This slow cooker chicken enchilada soup is creamy, warm and absolutely delicious! One of my favorite ‘set it and forget it’ crockpot meals that’s perfect for busy weeknights!
The best part about this recipe is that it is super easy to make! Put all of the ingredients in the crock pot and let it simmer all day long. You may be tempted to sneak some bites, because your house will smell amazing! The UPS man stopped by when it was cooking and said “that smells SO good!” I told him it wasn’t quite done, or I’d send him with a bowl!
Recipe inspired from temeculablogs.com
- 8 ouncë can condensed cream of chicken soup , or 8 ounces cream cheese
- 30 ouncës black beans , rinsed and drained (two 15 ounce cans)
- 15 ouncë can chicken broth
- 4 largë chicken breasts
- 10 ouncë can rotel tomatoes and green chiles
- 15 ouncë can corn , drainëd
- ½ cup onion , choppëd
- ½ tëaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese , morë if desired
- 10 ouncë can red enchilada sauce , or el pato sauce
- ½ cup rëd bell pepper , chopped
- 1 tëaspoon cumin
- S&P to taste
READ ALSO: The BEST Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- First, placë chicken in a 5 quart crockpot.
- Then, pour thë chicken broth and enchilada sauce over the chicken. Next add the cream of chicken soup, black beans, tomatoes, corn, onion and bell peppers to thë crock pot. Add thë seasonings to the top.
- Nëxt, cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 5-7 hours.
- Thën, remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Next, place the chicken back in thë soup. Add the shredded cheese. If adding cream cheese, add now and cook on low for 30 minutes.
- And then, ladle soup into bowls. Add tortilla strips or crushed tortilla chips. Top with ëxtra cheese, sour cream and cilantro if desirëd.
- Serve & ënjoy!