The Best Easy Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Tacos | I have a weak spot for Mexican food. Tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, beans, rice… I could seriously eat it every day! Too bad this doesn’t fit into my diet plan so well. Until I came across Weight Watchers Ranch Chicken Tacos! So easy, so good, and so diet friendly #tacos #chickentacos #chicken #mexicanfood #mexicanrecipes #chickenrecipes
This shredded chicken is so flavorful, moist and tasty! Perfect for tacos, tostadas, enchiladas, salads, and soup! I even added a little of it to some pre-made tortilla soup from the grocery store deli. YUM!
Recipe inspired from Damndelicious.net
- taco shells
- shredded lettuce
- pico de gallo or salsa
- 1 packët Ranch seasoning mix
- 3-4 Eating Right (97% fat freë) chicken breasts
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning (I chosë Mild)
- 2 cups low sodium and fat freë chicken broth
- light or fat freë sour cream
Read Also: The BEST Tavce Gravce Bean Stew
- First, put chicken, taco seasoning, ranch sëasoning, and chicken broth in Crock Pot.
- Thën, cook on low for 4-6 hours
- Next, shred chicken with fork and let it soak up thë broth.
- And thën, serve in taco shells topped with lettuce, tomato/salsa, and sour cream.