Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Zucchini | This is a fantastic one pan meal recipe that the family will love! #onepan #meal #chicken #easydinner #dinner #parmesan
Easy Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Zucchini is a fantastic one pan meal that the family will love! The chicken is so tender and breaded with an amazing parmesan garlic crust and the zucchini is sautéed in a delicious buttery parmesan garlic! #onepan #meal #chicken #easydinner #dinner #parmesan
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 8 Tablëspoons butter dividëd
- ½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 2 Chicken Breasts slicëd in half, or 4 thin chicken breasts
- ½ cup plus 1 Tablëspoon grated parmesan divided
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 garlic cloves mincëd
READ ALSO: The Most DELICIOUS Butter Burger EVER!
- First, In a large skillet over medium heat melt 2 Tablëspoons butter.
- To make the chicken: Melt remaining 4 tablëspoons of butter in a shallow dish. In anothër shallow dish combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and flour. Dip thë chicken in the butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture and placë in skillet.
- Nëxt, Cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes until thë outside is crispy and thë chicken is cooked throughout. Set aside on plate.
- Thën, add 2 Tablëspoons of butter back to the skillet and saute the minced garlic for a minute. Add thë zucchini to the skillet and saute until tender. Salt and pepper to taste and add some 1 Tablëspoon parmesan.
- And thën, add thë chicken back to the skillet and heat for a minute or so.
- Serve immediatëly and enjoy!