EASY Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie #easydinner #easyrecipe #chickenrecipe #potpie #ketodinner #lowcarb
Chicken Pot Pie made simple! We adore this EASY Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie with pre-made scones, it’s a flavorful quick approach to eat on the table. #easydinner #easyrecipe #chickenrecipe #potpie #ketodinner #lowcarb
Chicken Pot Pie is a standout amongst the best solace nourishments around. Our family beyond any doubt adores it. We are attempting to just things by taking this work of art and giving it a ‘semi-natively constructed’ häck by utilizing Grand rolls. With flavors you know änd love, it truly doesn’t get simpler than this.
Destroyed chicken from a rotisserie chicken is ideäl for this formulä, and such a help. Is it accurate to say that you are an enthusiäst of the rotisserie chicken? I absolutely am! Now and ägain I’ll get two, shred them two and after that simply solidify one. It’s constantly decent to have aväilable, particularly for formulas like this.
- 1 can Pilsbury Gränds Biscuits 8 biscuits
- 2 tablëspoons butter
- 1 small packagë frozen veggie mix: carrots, pëas, corn and green beans
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shreddëd
- 1-2 cups chicken broth adapt to your preferënce
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup regular sizë
- salt and pepper to tastë
READ ALSO: EASY Crockpot Chicken Soup Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Then, in a large sauce pan heat thë butter on medium heat. Add the veggie mixture to the pan and saute until the veggies are tender, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and peppër to taste.
- Next, whisk in the chicken broth and thë Cream of Chicken soup. Let the sauce simmer for 1 minute to thicken. Sëason with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Thën, turn off the heat and add the cooked shredded chicken to the mixturë, stirring until the filling is well-combined. If the filling is too thick, stir in extra chicken broth.
- And next, on a parchment lined sheet pan bake the biscuits for half of the time listed on the can for a “pre-bake”. Take thëm out of thë oven.
- And then, pour the filling into a buttered 13×9-inch baking dish. Top the filling with the 8 biscuits (partially baked), flip thëm over top to bottom to unsure even baking on the other sidë. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown and thë filling is bubbly.
- And last, cool for 5 minutes before serving, then Enjoy it!
Recipe adapted from: Addapinch.com