Need Diet Chili Recipe? Maybe this Diet Chili Recipe is right for you. I will share to you what a delicious Diet Chili Recipe for you. This Diet Chili Recipe is belong right for who like keto or low carb recipe too. So, this is the Best Diet Chili Recipe I ever made.
This Diet Chili Recipe name is Keto Chili. Keto chili made with loads of ground beef and all that chili flavor you’re craving! We’ve replaced our traditional chili recipe with this low carb chili and even the carb-lovers devour this one! It’s seriously just the best chili ever!
This keto chili recipe is plenty hearty and filling without the beans. Bet you don’t even miss them. Also this Diet Chili Recipe will make your dinner with family looks healthy and great.
This low carb chili is so hearty and filling and packs a ton of flavor!
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add the ground beef, onion, and bell pepper to a large deep pot and cook over medium heat, breaking up the meat as it cooks. When meat is cooked through, drain fat from pan.
- Add the jalapeno, garlic, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, beef broth, chili powder, cumin, and salt and stir.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for at least 20 minutes, preferably an hour for the best taste and texture.
- Serve with sour cream and shredded cheddar, as desired.
Simmer for at least 20 minutes before serving. The longer the chili simmers, the better the flavor will be. I recommend one hour or more for the best taste and texture. Add additional broth if too much cooks off during the simmering process.
Read Also Keto Recipe: Keto Recipe Cauliflower
At least, this diet chili recipe good for main dish or just for dinner with family or your friends. I recommended this diet chili recipe because this diet chili recipe have great taste and simple to make it.