Do you search for Diabetes Recipe Ideas? Maybe this Diabetes Recipe Ideas is right for you. This Diabetes Recipe Ideas is really simple to make is and great for dinner with family too. Also this Diabetes Recipe Ideas is good to eat with your friends who love eat and looking for Diabetes Recipe Ideas.
Easy Hawaiian Chicken recipe is create from Pineapple, peppers and teriyaki sauce are packed in aluminum foil with chicken breasts. This yummy recipe is easy to prepare and to cook! Tastes great over rice.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup bottled teriyaki sauce or marinade
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- Preheat a grill for medium-high heat.
- Lay out four squares of aluminum foil. Place one piece of chicken in the center of each square. Pour the teriyaki sauce over them, turning to coat. Distribute equal amounts of the green and red peppers, onion and pineapple chunks amongst the chicken pieces. Fold the foil up and seal tightly into packets.
- Place the packets on the grill, and cook for about 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. I like to take one packet off the grill and check it before removing them all.
Read Also Diet Recipe: Diet Chili Recipe
At least, this diabetes recipe ideas good for main dish or just for dinner with family or your friends. I recommended this diabetes recipe ideas because this diet chili recipe have great taste and simple to make it.