I’ve been looking for something then just tacos but with the flavor of tacos. Also soups are easy reheats for lunch plus low calories. These SUPER Crockpot Taco Soup is best new fresh recipe for lunch, or maybe for dinner too. Even kids love it. This are really great lunch or dinner recipe dish ideas. Just try this recipe, you’ll love it. #taco #soup #tacosoup #crockpot #slowcooker #lunch
Recipe adapted from Cookpad
WHAT YOU NEED:
For 19 servings
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 packages taco seasoning
- 15 oz Black Beans
- 1 large jalapeno minced
- 1 large white onion diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 packages Ranch Mix
- 29 oz Tomato Sauce
- 28 oz Petite Diced Tomatos
- 4 oz Diced Green Chilies
- 15 oz whole kernel corn
- 15 oz Light Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 1 tortilla chips
- 29 oz Water
- 1 sour cream
- 1 cheese
READ ALSO: The BEST Sunday Beef Pot Roast
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, heat oil over mid-high heat in large skillet.
- Then, add ground meat, onion, and green chilies to skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Next, while meat browns, rinse and drain beans and corn. Add beans and corn to crockpot.
- Then, add all other ingredients to crockpot.
- Once meat mix is done drain excess liquid. Add meat mix to crockpot.
- Then, if you don’t like a thick soup add water to crockpot. I add about 29 once.
- Next, stir all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- And then.. when you’re ready to serve garnish with either cheese or sour cream and enjoy! My boys also like tortilla chips to dip.