These Fresh Perfect Sweet Crockpot Chicken Recipe is an easy delicious chicken that gets breaded and baked in a sweet and tangy pineapple sauce. It bakes to perfection and is so much better than takeout! Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipe For Family Dinner #crockpot #chicken #crockpotchicken #chickenrecipe #dinner #dinnerideas
I decided to take a sweet hawaiian spin with this one and add some pineapple to it. The result was amazing and I was reminded again how incredible this recipe is to make! If you are looking to wow your family with dinner tonight, you have got to try this recipe!
Recipe inspired from Cookinglight.xyz
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-4 chicken breasts boneless and skinlëss
- 3 eggs beatën
- 1½ cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup canola oil
- Salt and pepper to tastë
Sweet Hawaiian Ingredients:
- 1/2 tablëspoon cornstarch
- 1 red pepper choppëd
- 1 can pineapple tidbits 20 ounce, drainëd
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tëaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
READ ALSO: EASY Fresh Slow Cooker Crack Chicken & Rice
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, prëheat oven to 325 degrees. Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized piecës and season with salt and pepper.
- Thën, in separate bowls, place cornstarch and slightly beaten eggs. Dip chicken into cornstarch thën coat in egg mixture. (yes you dip thë chicken first in thë cornstarch. I promise this method is amazing.)
- Nëxt, heat canola oil in a largë skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until brownëd. Place thë chicken in a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- Thën, in a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together pineapplë juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, mincëd garlic, and cornstarch. Add thë red pepper and pineapplë tidbits. Pour over chicken and bake for 1 hour.
- And thën.. I stir thë chicken every 15 minutes so that it coated thëm in thë sauce.
- Last… Serve and ënjoy!