These Creamy Stove Top Mac and Cheese is incredible, yummy and so delicious. Can you guess: How many ways can Mac and cheese be made? A billion and 1. Super easy and super creamy. Sort of a semi-homemade deal. Really best side dish recipe ideas! #sidedish #dish #macandcheese #easyrecipe #macaroni
Recipe adapted from Cookpad
WHAT YOU NEED:
For 6 servings
- 1 lb pasta of choice, I like spirals for this
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 creamy cheese packet from velvet shells and cheese. Save pasta from box for something else
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
READ ALSO: QUICK & EASY Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, boil the noodles according to package directions.
- Then, drain noodles and add back to the pot.
- Squeeze the cheese packet, 2 cups of cheese, butter and cream and salt. Mix and put the lid on the pot. Give it a few minutes to melt and stir it again.
- I leave it on the burner I cooked it on for the residual heat.
- You’re ready to eat and enjoy it!