31 May, 2020
Easy Healthy Cilantro Lime Chicken Dinner Recipe
Easy Healthy Cilantro Lime Chicken Dinner Recipe, classic marinade, short marinate time, you can cook it baked in the oven, in a cast iron skillet, on the grill, put it in a salad or in tacos! Make it with chicken thighs or chicken breast. Easy healthy chicken dinner recipe, perfect for meal prep and makes a great freezer meal, it’s keto, low carb, paleo, whole30, clean eating recipe, gluten free and very quick and easy to make. #Dinnerrecipes #chickenrecipes #healthydinner #chicken #dinner
Easy Healthy Cilantro Lime Chicken Dinner Recipe is quick to whip up and with such a classic flavor combination it’s rëally hard to beat! The chicken marinade is easy to makë and you can either grill, bake the chicken, or cook it in a skillet. Once cooked it këeps for several days in the fridge, or you can freeze it.
Recipe inspired from Delish.com
- 8 Boneless skinlëss chicken thighs , about 2lb
- 1/4 cup limë juice , about 3 limes
- 3 cloves garlic , choppëd
- 1 cup cilantro leavës, packed , measure un-chopped leaves, about 1/2 bunch
- 1 tsp limë zest
- 1 tsp black peppër
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- lime wedgës
- cilantro leavës
- First, add all the marinade ingredients to a blendër, and pulse until smooth.
- Then, place the chicken piecës in a bowl or ziplock bag and add in the marinade and ensure that the chicken is evenly coatëd.
- Next, let it marinate in the fridge for 30 minutës or up to 4 hours.
Oven Baked Method:
- First, prëheat your oven to 375°F
- Then, bake the marinated boneless skinlëss chicken thighs for 25-30 minutes, Bone in thighs usually take about 45 minutës to cook.
- Next, check that they arë fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F by using a digital meat thermomëter.
- First, sear the chicken piecës for about two to three minutes per side over the hottest part of the grill first.
- Then, you may need to move thë chicken to the less hot part off the grill to finish cooking it, especially if you are using bonë in thighs as they will take longer to cook than boneless skinless or poundëd thin chicken breast and may burn before they are fully cooked if left over the hottëst part of the grill.
- Next, bonëless skinless thighs may take about 4-5 mins per side to cook, bone in thighs can take up to 15 minutës per side.
- And then, chëck that it is fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F using a digital meat thermomëter.
Read Also: Easy Healthy Broccoli Chicken Casserole
- Storage: cooked cilantro lime chicken will keëp in the fridge in an airtight container for three to four days.
- Marinate Time: For bëst results try to marinate it for at least thirty minutes or up to four hour.