Looking for a killer chicken dish recipe for dinner? Try this The BEST Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum. Really great dish for family dinner or dinner with friends. These also easy to make dinner recipe ideas and perfect dish. #chicken #seafood #tomyum #dinner #dish #dinnerideas
Recipe adapted from Cookpad
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5-6 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 3-4 pcs young corn, cut into bite-site pieces
- 2 cups frozen seafood cocktail
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1-2 tbsp fish sauce to taste
- 2 lemon grass, bashed lightly and cut
- 2 pcs tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 pcs galanga, sliced
- 6-8 pcs kafir leaves
- 1 tbsp Sambal Oelek
- 1 chicken breast, chopped into bit-size pieces
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Juice of 1 lime
- Button mushroom, sliced
READ ALSO: The GREATEST Pumpkin Bread EVER!
HOW TO MAKE:
- First, bring chicken broth to boil then add galanga, lemongrass and tomato. Simmer for 15 minutes or until tomato has soften and fragrant.
- Then, add red curry paste and sambal oelek. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Next.. add chicken and seafood cocktail. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Then add the vegetables. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Then.. add the evaporated milk for a creamier soup. Turn down heat to a gentle simmer for 3 minutes. Turn off heat.
- And then… add the lime juice in small portion, stirring as you go so that the milk will not curd.
- Serve hot & Enjoy!