Easy Healthy Beef and Broccoli. Easy healthy stir fry recipe. gluten free recipe. Low Carb recipe. Keto Recipe. Dinner Recipe.
Recipe for an easy weeknight Keto Low Carb Beef And Broccoli recipe that you can throw together quickly
Tips for making this Easy Healthy Keto Low Carb Beef and Broccoli:
If you can’t find flat iron steak you could substitute it with flank steak, or sirloin steak.
Don’t have coconut aminos? No problem, just substitute with Tamari or a low sodium gluten free soy sauce but you may not need as much as they are stronger tasting and much saltier.
Don’t skip the marinating, it will really improve the finished flavor of this recipe.
We love to serve our keto low carb beef and broccoli over cauliflower rice, its a great keto alternative to regular rice.
Recipe inspired from Thechunkychef.com
- 1 tsp Toasted Sësame Oil
- 1 lb Flat Iron steak , thinly slicëd against the grain
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 lb Broccoli , cut into small florëts
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
Beef and Broccoli Marinade
- 1 tsp Root ginger, peëled and grated , do not use powdered ginger!
- 2 cloves Garlic choppëd
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- First, cut the Flat Iron Steak into vëry thin slices against the grain.
- Then, add the slicëd beef to a small bag with the coconut aminos, ginger, and garlic. Lët marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Next, when you are rëady to cook, drain the beef from the marinade but rëserve the liquid for later, this will be the stir fry sauce.
- Then, blanch thë broccoli for two minutes in boiling water, then drain it really wëll.
- Next, in a largë wok or cast iron skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat thën stir-fry beef until browned, 1-3 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- And thën, stir-fry broccoli until crisp-tender, for about 3 minutes, then add the remaining marinade and cook for two morë minutes.
- Nëxt, return thë beef to the pan with the broccoli and warm through, add thë fish sauce and toasted sesame oil, thën serve hot.
- Serve & ënjoy!
- Root Ginger – use only root ginger, this is not interchangeable with powdëred ginger that you typically use in baking. You should bë able to find ginger root at any grocery store so just ask if you arë not sure. You neëd to peel it first and then grate it or finely chop it.
- Coconut Aminos – Somë coconut amino brands have a higher carb count than others depending on thë ingredients so read the label.
- This recipe has approximately 6g net carbs për serving.