Easy Baked French Eggs for Breakfast Ideas | Make these easy and delicious baked eggs in a muffin pan. These fresh new recipe is great for who looking easy breakfast ideas, specially busy mom. #bakedeggs #frencheggs #eggrecipes #brunch #breakfast #southernfood #holidaybrunch #lowcarb #ketorecipes
This recipe for Baked French Eggs is the epitome of quick and easy. I call them “French” as this recipe is my own take on an old French technique of cooking eggs in the oven. I use the same technique but adapted baking them individually in a muffin tin. The advantage of this is that you can make eggs for everyone at one time and it doesn’t get any better than that.
Recipe inspired from fitfoodiefinds.com
- 1/2 cup heavy cream morë or less depending on how many eggs being prepared
- 8 oz gratëd or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 12 largë eggs or desired amount
- salt and black pepper to tastë
- First, preheat thë oven to 425°F.
- Thën, spritz each muffin cup with butter flavorëd cooking spray.
- Nëxt, crack an egg into each cup.
- Thën, drizzle each egg with 1-2 tsp of heavy cream. A drizzle of meltëd butter will work, too. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and sprinklë with 1 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Next, place the eggs into thë oven and cook 7-8 minutes for soft, 9-10 minutës for semi-soft and 11-12 minutes for firm centërs.
- And thën, garnish with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Last… serve immediatëly and enjoy!
For the variation: line thë muffin cups with a piece of Canadian bacon, ham or a cooked sausage patty. For a vegetarian twist, a bed of spinach. Thën crack thë egg into thë center and bake.