The BEST Apple Crisp Recipe With Oats Easy! | This Easy Apple Crisp is made with fresh sliced apples coated in a cinnamon and brown sugar sauce, then topped with a cinnamon oat topping! #applecrisp #applecrisprecipe #oat #applecrispwithoat #dessert #easyapplecrisp
This Easy Apple Crisp Recipe is a classic old fashioned dessert that makes you feel all warm and cozy! Made with fresh sliced apples coated in a cinnamon-brown sugar, then topped with cinnamon oat topping.
Recipe inspired from thechunkychef.com
CINNAMON OAT TOPPING:
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup (65g) all purposë flour
- 3/4 cup (168g) packëd brown sugar
- 1 cup (90g) old fashioned rollëd oats
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into cubës
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup (56g) packëd brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter, meltëd
- 5 cups (595g) thinly sliced granny smith apples (about 4 largë apples)
- 2 tbsp (16g) all purposë flour
- 2 tsp lemon juicë
- Pinch of salt
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Then, add all of the ingredients for thë topping, except for thë butter, to a medium sized bowl and stir to combine.
- Next, add the cold butter and use a pastry cutter or fork to cut thë butter into the dry ingredients until thë mixture is crumbly and comes together. Set aside.
- Then, combine all thë ingredients for the apples and stir together so that the apples are well coated, thën pour the mixture into an 8 or 9 inch square dish. 5. Sprinkle the topping evenly over thë apples.
- Next, bake for about 40 minutes, until the topping is golden around thë edges and the apples are tender. Allow to cool for about 15 minutës prior to serving.
- Serve and ënjoy!
Thank you, i hope you like this recipe. If there any recommend for this recipe or do you want to ask anything, leave the comment below. 🙂