“Google is conscious of stories that an exploit for CVE-2021-4102 exists within the wild,” Google said in a safety advisory. “We’d additionally prefer to thank all safety researchers that labored with us through the improvement cycle to stop safety bugs from ever reaching the secure channel.”
- [$NA] Essential CVE-2021-4098: Inadequate knowledge validation in Mojo. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Undertaking Zero on 2021-10-26
- [$5000] Excessive CVE-2021-4099: Use after free in Swiftshader. Reported by Aki Helin of Solita on 2021-11-16
- [$5000] Excessive CVE-2021-4100: Object lifecycle situation in ANGLE. Reported by Aki Helin of Solita on 2021-11-19
- [$TBD] Excessive CVE-2021-4101: Heap buffer overflow in Swiftshader. Reported by Abraruddin Khan and Omair on 2021-10-21
- [$TBD] Excessive CVE-2021-4102: Use after free in V8. Reported by Nameless on 2021-12-09
To preliminary a guide replace in Chrome, click on the three vertical dots within the upper-right nook and navigate to Assist > About Google Chrome. The newest model on the time of this writing is 96.0.4464.110.